1. Download the mood theme zip file from here
. If the link expires, just let me know and I'll reupload it for you.
2. Upload all the mood images to either your website or a free image host like Photobucket
. IMPORTANT: Do not change the filenames!
3. Go to the Admin Console
. Then in the textbox, enter the following: moodtheme_create Corpse Bride. Click "Execute".
4. It will then give you a number - copy it down!
5. In the zip file, open the codes.txt document. Change every "12345" to the number the console gave you earlier. Using the Replace option on Notepad or Microsoft Word will make this process go much faster. Then change all the "http://www.hosting.com
" to the address where you uploaded the mood theme images.
6. Copy and paste the edited codes document into the Admin Console. Click "Execute".
7. Go to Modify Journal
. Underneath where it says Mood Icons, select "Corpse Bride" from the drop down box.
8. Click "Save Changes" and you're done!
FREE ACCOUNT USERS: Instructions on using mood themes on free accounts can be found here.